Saturday, March 20, 2010

This Isn't Good Bye

Well I get set apart tomorrow to be a Missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day. I'm so excited to be able to serve my Lord and Savior to the best capacity I can. This isn't good bye; rather, it is see you in two years. Posting things that I learn or find interesting has been a huge strength to me and to my testimony, and so I definitely want to continue this blog when I get home. I hope that I have shared stuff that will strengthen others; I know that it has strengthened me.

Before I leave, I want to share my Testimony. I know that this Gospel is true. I have received a witness for myself, from the Holy Ghost, that the Book of Mormon is the words of God. When I inquired of the Lord whether the Book of Mormon was true, I received a joyful feeling so great and so pure, that I know the gospel of Christ, written in the Book of Mormon, is true. I know that Joseph Smith restored the gospel of Jesus Christ to the earth. I know that there is a modern day prophet on the Earth today, who leads the church through revelation. I know that those who have a desire to know if the gospel is true only have to ask the Lord if it is true. As I have strengthened my Testimony, my desire to share my joy increases. I know that my Joy comes from a hope, a hope that I can be clean through the Atonement. I have a hope that I can live with my family forever. I have a hope that I can live with my Father in Heaven once again. I wish everyone could feel the joy that I receive from the gospel. It truly has changes my life. It has made me who I am, and it has given me the desire to serve a mission for two years. I know that as I follow the commandments and seek the Lord daily, that my testimony will be strengthened, and my joy will continue to grow. I truly love the gospel of Jesus Christ. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment